Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Don't Suffer Identity Theft Because of Fashion Tyranny and the Spirit of the Times

At Brandon Oriental Rugs (the rug specialty store in Bucks County, PA) we specialize in REAL handmade oriental rugs, and services tailored to homeowners and their designers who are seeking the best of what is available in fine quality rugs at the best possible prices.


Considering the monotony of low quality rug choices available online and in stores, our customers are demanding something different from "that". Though harder to find, and less readily available than ever before, our customers want artisan quality rugs: traditionally crafted yet unique.



If the statements below -- which we hear all the time from our customers -- sound like what you are thinking as you consider purchasing a fine rug for your home, please give Brandon Oriental Rugs a call, or arrange a visit, to discuss how we can make the rug you want to see actually appear on your floor:

"I am tired of that common look."
"Those contempo rugs that look like someone spilled a can of paint on them do NOT interest me." 
"I don't want a rug that looks like it came from Renovation Hardware or Home Depot, or got delivered by Amazon or any of all those other websites offering the same programmed look." 
"I don't want a rug that looks like that jumble of junk you see on the first three pages of every internet rug site." 
"If it is something that looks like I could buy it out of a catalog, I'll pass."
"I've spent a lot of time and money to create a uniquely personal interior design environment in my home. I do NOT want a rug that looks like everyone else can have it."
"If it is being promoted to everyone else as "fashionable" and "au courant", don't even talk to me about it."
"If it has an SKU associated with it, don't even mention it to me. I'm one-of-a-kind; I only buy one-of-a-kind."



No comments:

Post a Comment