Sunday, June 25, 2017

Brandon Oriental Rugs -- Ever #wonder why #Picasso artwork looks so -- what can I say -- SLOPPY? This #image is an #accidental #revelation of #truth. Not one to throw stones, I fully appreciate what having fingers that feel like #croissants or #breadsticks can do to diminish the #quality of penmanship and #guitar playing. I was warned long ago about the peripheral nerve damage I risked by the constant lifting of #rugs in the way I was doing it. As is my #existential bad #luck, I have nobody to sue but myself for the #progressive self-inflicted crippling. But there are a lot of nice folks enjoying #beautiful #rugs, and a lot of wonderful rugs protected in deserving #homes that have made the sacrifice of tactile acuity less of a #personal regret.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2t6s0Iy

No comments:

Post a Comment